Ryan M. Walsh, DDS, MS
Keller & Fort Worth TX Endodontist
Owner of Advanced Endodontics of Texas
Dr. Ryan M. Walsh grew up in Sioux City, IA. He attended the University of Iowa where he completed both his Biology and Dental (DDS) degrees. Dr. Walsh relocated to Texas to continue his education at Texas A&M College of Dentistry (formerly Baylor College of Dentistry) where he received his specialty Certificate in Endodontics and Master’s of Science in Oral Biology.
Dr. Walsh is a Board-Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics. He is an Adjunct Assistant Professor at Texas A&M College of Dentistry where he teaches in the clinic and lectures to dental students. He participates in the National Dental Practice-Based Research Network, which is a nationwide group of dental providers committed to advancing knowledge of dental practice with evidence based research.
Outside of private practice, Dr. Walsh enjoys traveling, cooking, the performing arts and the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Dr. Walsh is a member of:
- American Board of Endodontics College of Diplomates
- American Association of Endodontists
- DFW Metroplex Endodontic Society (President)
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Fort Worth District Dental Society
New to Our Office?
- Request an Appointment Online
- What to Expect At Your First Visit
- Insurance Information & Payment Options
- Get Directions to Our Office