Ryan M. Walsh, DDS, MS
Keller & Fort Worth TX Endodontist
Dr. Ryan M. Walsh is a native of Sioux City, Iowa. He attended the University of Iowa, receiving his DDS from the College of Dentistry in 2011. He continued his education at Texas A&M University, Baylor College of Dentistry where he received his specialty certificate in endodontics in 2013 and his Masters of Science in Oral Biology in 2016. Dr. Walsh is also a Board-Certified Diplomate member of the American Board of Endodontics and a Team Certified Dentist through the Academy for Sports Dentistry.
Dr. Walsh is an Adjunct Clinical Professor at Baylor College of Dentistry where he teaches in the clinic and lectures to dental students. He is actively involved in research focusing on new biomaterials used for endodontic procedures.
When not in practice, Dr. Walsh enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter. His outside interests include traveling, cooking, the performing arts and cheering for the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Dr. Walsh is a member of:
- American Board of Endodontics College of Diplomates
- American Association of Endodontists
- DFW Metroplex Endodontic Society (President)
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Fort Worth District Dental Society
- Academy for Sports Dentistry
New to Our Office?
- Request an Appointment Online
- What to Expect At Your First Visit
- Insurance Information & Payment Options
- Get Directions to Our Office